People Coordinated Services
of Southern California, Inc.
1939 - 2011
People Coordinated Services of Southern California, Inc. (PCS) was founded in 1939 in response to the need to address problems and improve the quality of life for disenfranchised, neglected and poor populations following the Great Depression. Today – more than 72 years later – PCS has evolved into a multi-service agency, providing comprehensive services under three primary divisions: Youth and Family; Substance Abuse Prevention, Intervention and Treatment; and Senior Services.
The PCS Website is currently under reconstruction and will be totally available to you again soon. In the meantime, please feel free to contact us at the following numbers:
PCS Administration 323 735-1231
PCS Youth and Family Services
- 0-5 School Readiness 323 846-1569
- Gang Reduction and Prevention 323 544-4720
- Youth Empowerment- Drug Prevention 323 732-9126
- Methamphetamine Prevention 323 732-9126
Substance Abuse Treatment (adults)
- PCS Castle Programs 323 732-9124
- Southwestern Area Senior Multipurpose Center 323 294-5226
- West Adams Area Senior Multipurpose Center 323 735-5799